Live Your PowerCONNECTICUT POWER YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
What happens when you combine a powerful yoga teacher training with self-exploration and vision/goal coaching?
Connecticut Power Yoga 200 hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training and Leadership Training designed for all levels from beginners to experienced yogis looking to get connected, grounded and in tune with who they are and what they want both on and off of the mat. This intimate yoga teacher training will provide you with mentoring, weekly practice teaching of both yoga and mediation and journaling to dive deep into discovering what you want out of your life.
Aimee, the program facilitator, is a certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher and teaches from the Baptiste Methodology™. Special guest teachers and Connecticut Power Yoga teachers will be co-facilitating throughout the program.
Trainees participate in a yoga curriculum developed using Baptiste Power Yoga methodology, vision and goal setting and coaching to be your most authentic powerful teacher to give back and get back out of your life.
Through this personal journey, you will be ready to deliver a powerful yoga class and to step out into the world and shine bright as a teacher and a leader in your community. You will have a plan to accomplish your vision and goals for the future and to give back to your community.
We are committed to making this program great and we will ask the same from you. This program requires a complete mental and physical commitment.
Training topics include: Power Yoga themes and principles, teaching methodology, meditation and pranayama, anatomy and physiology, body mechanics and alignment of poses, essential language, vision and goal setting.
During the training weekends you will move, sweat, laugh, cry, fall down and get back up. Be prepared to be full in, game face ready for each weekend in order to get the most of out this training.
What is included?
- Unlimited membership to Connecticut Power Yoga for the duration of the training
- Trainee manual to be created as we go
- Anatomy and physiology training by an expert in the field
- Healthy Alignment, Modifications & Adaptations
- Meditation teaching
- Use of Essential Language
- Hands on assisting
- Vision and goals coaching
- The business of yoga education
- Surprises and delights!
What is expected?
- Full participation in all training weekends
- Completion of all homework; reading, writing, etc.
- Weekly yoga practice
- Daily Meditation
- Create and give back through service project
Required readings (not included in fees)
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- Being Of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Yamas Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- The Four Agreements- Don Migeul Ruiz
- Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul- Melody Beattie
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
2017-2018 DatesOctober 27-29
Hours in StudioFriday, 3pm-9pm
Cost *Register & Paid in full by July 15th $2,700.00**
Register before August 31st for $2,800.00**
Register after August 31st $3,300**
* Full tuition due by start of program.
** Includes $500 deposit due with application.
Finding the right Teacher Training for you is important. We are here to answer your questions.